Home / Egypt

Apartments and Studios in Egypt, region: Egypt

Tenders found: 425
  • Apartment: Apartment with garden and swimming pool  for sale, Mobarak 6 (AP4816)

    For Sale: AP4816 Apartment with garden and swimming pool for sale, Mobarak 6

    116 570 USD
    Published Aug 16, 2012
    • Splendid luxurious ground floor villa apartment with garden, barbecue and private swimming pool in Hurghada.
  • Apartment: Flats in Afrodita Building (AP4245)

    For Sale: AP4245 Flats in Afrodita Building (New Building near the sea)

    117 400 USD
    Published Aug 03, 2010
    • Apartments in a brand new building.  #LISA

  • Apartment: One bedroom apartment (AP4358)

    For Sale: AP4358 One bedroom apartment (Sun Gate (Ocean Breeze))

    120 300 USD
    Published Oct 03, 2010
    • Sun Gate is a stunning new development in the exclusive resort of Sahl Hasheesh on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. The Sun Gate development is one of the few beach front residential complexes in an ares that has a thriving hotel market. The Sahl Hasheesh resorts represents an excellent opportunity for savvy investors to invest in an emerging market that will offer excellent rates of returns and the potential for an outstanding lifestyle in one of the world's most scenic locations.Consider this, endless sunshine breathtaking beaches and safe family friendly communities for an outstanding price, far lower that Spain,France and Cape Verde. The exclusive resort has shopping centres, bars,restaurants, mature gardens, pools and direct beach access.
  • Apartment: One bedroom apartment (AP4359)

    For Sale: AP4359 One bedroom apartment (Sun Gate (Ocean Breeze))

    126 050 USD
    Published Oct 03, 2010
    • Sun Gate is a stunning new development in the exclusive resort of Sahl Hasheesh on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. The Sun Gate development is one of the few beach front residential complexes in an ares that has a thriving hotel market. The Sahl Hasheesh resorts represents an excellent opportunity for savvy investors to invest in an emerging market that will offer excellent rates of returns and the potential for an outstanding lifestyle in one of the world's most scenic locations.Consider this, endless sunshine breathtaking beaches and safe family friendly communities for an outstanding price, far lower that Spain,France and Cape Verde. The exclusive resort has shopping centres, bars,restaurants, mature gardens, pools and direct beach access.
  • Apartment: An apartment in a private villa. (AP4013)

    For Sale: AP4013 An apartment in a private villa.

    130 000 USD
    Actual from Aug 20, 2010 to Nov 08, 2010
    Published Oct 20, 2009
    • A large apartment in a luxurious villa in a lovely part of Hurghada.  #LISA
  • Apartment: One bedroomed apartment. (AP4209)

    For Sale: AP4209 One bedroomed apartment.

    137 770 USD
    Published Jun 08, 2010
    • A beachfront apartment with one bedroom.  #LISA
  • No image

    For Sale: AP4949 (Paradise Gardens compound)

    146 260 USD
    Published May 24, 2013
    • A luxurious compound in Sahl Hasheesh. Paradise Gardens Resort is ideally located on plot 18in the heart of Sahl Hasheesh Bay, on an area of 60 000 sqm. Only 20% isbuilt on and the remaining 80% is for gardens , pools and lagoons.

      This exotic location is just cross the street from the only public beach in Sahl Hasheesh Bay.

      Ourunique location is between the sea and a golf course behind theresort. This guarantees panoramic sea, pool or golf views for all units.
  • Apartment: Apartment in Palma Resort (AP4267)

    For Sale: AP4267 Apartment in Palma Resort

    165 000 USD
    Published Aug 30, 2010
  • Apartment: Apartment with two bedrooms in Sahl Hasheesh (AP4043)

    For Sale: AP4043 Apartment with two bedrooms in Sahl Hasheesh

    185 460 USD
    Published Nov 30, 2009
    • Elite apartments in Sahl Hasheesh.  #LISA
  • Apartment: Apartments in luxurious complex - Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt  (AP4047)

    For Sale: AP4047 Apartments in luxurious complex - Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt

    200 000 USD
    Published Dec 27, 2009
    • Hurghada Marina Apartments.  #LISA
Page 42 of 43
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Information
Login/Registration

Weather in:

Exchange Rates

1 USD = 17.900 LE
1 EUR = 18.970 LE
News